Friday, 24 May 2013
There report emerging from Daily Mail website that Arsenal are on the verge of agreeing terms for the transfer of Swansea captain Ashley Williams. The Gunners manager Arsene Wenger is a long term admirer of the wales international and has a concrete interest in Williams, who will love to join the gunners Arsenal has made an enquiry to the Swansea side for the Wales centre half in January and they expected to renew their interest in the coming weeks but on Friday Swansea chairman Huw Jenkins denied there had been any contact between the clubs yet.
Reports are comimg out from the Daily Express website which have asserted Liverpool will over throne Manchester United in the Signature of Stoke City goalkeeper Asmir Begovic. The 25 year old who has made an impressive and brilliant display this season for Stoke City despite the club's low performance, which led the sack of the manager Tony Pulis. After Tony Pulis’ whose sack letter came as a suprise everyone, Bejovic was said to be considering his options, raising the spectre of a summer departure. Meanwhile Bejovic has been a long term target for Manchester United, it seems the stopper has ignore the interest of the Red devils and appears to join Liverpool. According to Daily Express Begovic is quoted to have told Bosnian newspaper Dnevni Avaz. “I want to start preparing on July 10 with all the players of Liverpool,” Begovic 25 is one of the best stoppers in the Premier League and will be a real coup for the club if they manage to agree a deal.
Thursday, 23 May 2013
There has been speculating reports on the Daily Star website which has asserted the Spanish Gaint Real Madrid are looking to offer the White Hart Lane side a huge money in other to lure away PFA best of the season Gareth Bale. The Welsh Hit Man has been given a new contract to at Tottenham the deal which is worth around £150,000 a week. also contains a clause that allow him to leave next summer for £50 million All that does shift away the attention of the Los Blancos side, away from the 23 year old, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez, who wants Bale is ready offer the youngster more join the Spanish giants. According to the Daily Star there is a five-year deal on the table for Bale, which guarantees to match whatever wages he would earn at White Hart Lane. The AVB Side has of recent revealed that they are certain they want to keep the Winger, but it will be another story to tell if Madrid give Bale the kind the offer he is unable to turn down.
It seems Chelsea defensive midfielder, John Obi Mikel, will be left out of Nigeria's Squad to play Exhibition against Mexico on May 31. An official of the Nigeria Football Federation (Nff) uncovered that Mikel has asked to be removed from the tune-up match so as to rest and deal with particular issues. "Mikel has said he will want to be let well enough alone for the Exhibition match against Mexico later this month. He says he will need to simply take a rest after a long season with Chelsea and additionally deal with individual matters in the meantime," said the league official to supersport.com on Tuesday. Then again, the 26-year-old midfielder is said not to have made specify of being removed from the Fifa 2014 World Cup qualifiers against Kenya and Namibia in June. "Nothing has been said about the World Cup qualifiers. He has just required to be forgotten from the match against Mexico," the official expressed. Recently, the trio of Victor Moses, Kalu Uche and Gabriel Reuben have left of the Nigeria squad beyond the Fifa World Cup qualifiers and Confederations Cup refering to injuries problem. In the mean time, the late withdrawal of the couple of Moses and Turkey based Kalu Uche from the Super Eagles squad has been unexpected and Keshi admitted he was not content with the way that the players did not tell him prior of their approaching inaccessibility. In any case, he was additionally fast to state that the non attendance of the team won't crash his arrangement as he has confidence in the players on ground to additionally convey the greatly hungered for effects. ''we have the players to convey the World Cup ticket, and to make Nigerians glad in Brazil,'' Keshi expressed.
Wednesday, 22 May 2013
The Premier League Runner up for the 2012-2013 Season Manchester City have recently launched their new £72million kit deal with American sportswear giant Nike, as the also reveal their next season home kit in New york after they announced last year they would switch brand from Umbro, previously owned by Nike. According to a reliable source the deal is worth £12million per year over six years. The agreement underlines City's determination to grow their commercial income in the upcoming era of Financial Fair Play.